DISC S ALP side mower ensures excellent mowing on extremely sloped terrain. The light yet robust construction and professional cutter bar ensure excellent ground contour following. The main attributes of DISC S ALP mower are easy handling, easy transport and easy maintenance
Choice of three sizes
2.2m , 2.6m & 3.0m
- Robust and lightweight three point linkage.
- Drive through the gearbox behind the first disc.
- DUAL SPRING (mechanical suspension system), the first spring (1) reliefs the inner heel of the cutter bar and the adjustable second spring (2) reliefs the outer end of the cutter bar.
- Consistent adaptation to the terrain provides even cut and clean forage. The field is evenly mown leaving grass structure undamaged.
- The skids are made of wear resistant steel (HARDOX) and ensure a long life span of both the cutter bar and the discs. The curved shape of the skids provides a larger contact surface and excellent gliding over the surface.
- CSS ( breakback collision protection )